Friday, September 7, 2007

Sweet Tooth Satisfied

Sweet Pockets, say no more! Atlanta's first cupcake shop looks mighty enticing. In my never-ending search for "cool spots" in this city I stumbled upon this place via the web. I haven't made it in person- but I have a good feeling I'll be in there in about 6 days when the need for celebration with a candle calls! Their flavors are quirky in title but perfect in ingredient! I'm pretty sure I'll be glad Lennie- once an architect- gave up drafting for baking!
Raz Taz {chocolate cake with raspberry filling & raspberry buttercream frosting}
Midnight {
chocolate cake with chocolate frosting}
Strawberry Wawa {
all things strawberry}
I'll be sure to let you know which flavors I go for and how they taste!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

a cupcake store! how cute! that sure would be the cutest date spot ever....